Newly manufactured by Federal, this product is excellent for target practice and tactical exercises. Each round is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. It is both economical and precision manufactured in the United States by an established U.S. cartridge producer.
|Bullet Weight||55 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.223 Remington|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||33.8¢ to 35.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Excellent customer service Review by HP
- 5 of 300 Failed to Fire Review by Real Shooter
- good rounds Review by y8erp
no failures....accurate rounds. (Posted on 3/16/11)
- Good Practice Ammo Review by Shawn S
- Great round--- tight groups---quality brass Review by ZZ
- great service Review by email@example.com