This remanufactured (reloaded in a factory) product is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, reloadable, and packaged in 100 round, sealed plasti-packs. It is both economical and precision manufactured by an established American cartridge producer.
The brass for this ammunition will have various headstamps and may be brass or nickel-plated brass for no extra charge.
|Manufacturer||Military Ballistics Industries|
|Bullet Weight||124 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket Flat Nose (FMJFN)|
|Ammo Caliber||.357 Sig|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||1450|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||579|
|Cost Per Round||36.0¢ to 37.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- OK for the range, but seemed less accurate Review by hburgnickd
- Not good Review by Eric
- Best Value for Target Practice Review by Michael
- More expensive than you think Review by Denver Shooter
- Good For Target Practice Review by Gjohnmart
- Bad Luck Review by knight_ryder13