Remington uses some of the finest loading equipment in the industry and couples that with a ballistics laboratory that test fires ammunition from each batch they are producing to ensure that their ammo is performing as desired.
Manufactured by the legendary Remington Arms Company, this product is brand new, brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. It is a staple range and target practice ammunition used by many law enforcement agencies and avid shooters.
|Bullet Weight||125 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Semi-Jacketed Hollow-Point (SJHP)|
|Ammo Casing||Nickel-Plated Brass|
|Ammo Caliber||.38 Special|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||945|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||248|
|Cost Per Round||55.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Great accuracy and reliability Review by Grigori
- Good deal! Review by Garry
Fast shipping and great price as always from LG! (Posted on 11/27/13)
- great price and a great product Review by Rev
- Good Ammo Review by R Nation
- Great Ammo, Great Service Review by Dennis
- Great deal Review by Ismael
- Great prices... Review by joeneat
- Great ammo Review by David
- Good value in a .38 +p round Review by Arch