Federal's Hydra-Shok JHP ammo is an excellent ammunition trusted by law enforcement agencies and carry-permit holders alike. This round features Federal's Hydra-Shok jacketed hollow points which utilize a unique center-post design that delivers controlled expansion. The notched jacket provides efficient energy transfer to penetrate barriers while retaining stopping power. The deep penetration of this jacketed bullet satisfies even the FBI's stringent testing requirements making this an ideal round for self-defense!
This product is brand new, nickel plated brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive and reloadable.
This is top of the line, American-made defense ammo designed for Law Enforcement and occasionally made available to the general public through police trade-ins and made by ATK (same company that makes Speer Lawman, CCI, Blazer Brass, etc)
|Bullet Weight||165 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Jacketed Hollow-Point (JHP)|
|Ammo Casing||Nickel-Plated Brass|
|Ammo Caliber||.40 S&W (Smith & Wesson)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||980|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||352|
|Cost Per Round||70.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- hydroshock Review by Bang
- Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!! Review by Army
- Just what I wanted Review by Shane
- Exactly what I wanted Review by Shane
- Great Price Review by Jcrash57
- Good Product! Review by giggens
- Just what the Dr. ordered Review by BB
- Great Ammo Review by Kline
In dealing with LuckyGunner, first timer, I am impressed! Their website is so easy to use, and the updates on the product ordered is awesome. Its especially nice knowing that the product you see is in stock!
Thanks LuckyGunner!! I am now a customer for life! (Posted on 6/23/13)
- Excellent Product Review by WilliamJohn322
- Exactly what I expected it to be. Review by Dick