This ammo featuring once fired cases is perfect for a day of training at the range.
BVAC (Bitterroot Valley Ammunition & Components) has earned a great reputation over the last few years as it has delivered quality offerings to the marketplace. This remanufactured ammunition is loaded in the rugged foothills of Montana and is brass-cased, reloadable, and boxer primed.
|Bullet Weight||180 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Copper-Plated Hollow-Point (CPHP)|
|Ammo Caliber||.40 S&W (Smith & Wesson)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||35.6¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Great price for ammo Review by Dave
- Question Review by Justin
- Great Buy Review by Michael
- will buy again Review by Larry
- This is amazing ammo Review by Matthew
- Worth the money Review by Christopher
- worth it Review by darius40
M&P 40 eats them well worth the price for plinking cans. Other than the few bad rounds I did not like that they slipped about 25 steel cased shells in the mix. I will be buying them again. (Posted on 10/6/13)
- Worth the money Review by Bigdiesel