Each reloadable round boasts a brass casing, full metal jacket bullet, a boxer primer, and non-corrosive propellant.
Since 1926 Magtech ammunition has been producing reliable cartridges for shooting enthusiasts worldwide. Magtech ammunition is manufactured using state-of-the-art equipment in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Their manufacturing plant is vertically integrated producing their own powder, primers, brass, and projectiles which allows for tight oversight of quality at every step of the process. Due to their reputation for quality, Magtech Ammunition is now being exported to 50 countries around the world.
|Bullet Weight||180 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.40 S&W (Smith & Wesson)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||990|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||392|
|Cost Per Round||41.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Great ammo Review by dabest
- Good Factory Practice Ammo Review by AlanG
- Great clean ammo for the range Review by Johnny
- THUMBS UP ON THIS AMMO Review by WDL4
- Good Ammot o purchase Review by Dave
- Depedable/clean for Glock Review by silentrun