Manufactured by the legendary Remington Arms Company, this product is brand new, nickel-plated brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. It is a staple range and target practice ammunition used by many law enforcement agencies and avid shooters.
In 1816 Eliphalet Remington produced his own rifle in his smithing shop which was superior to commercially available rifles of the day. Ever since then, Remington has been leading the charge in technological innovation bringing superior products to the market.
Note: Remington's bullet type designation "metal case" is essentially the equivalent of full metal jacket.
|Bullet Weight||180 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Metal Case (MC)|
|Ammo Casing||Nickel-Plated Brass|
|Ammo Caliber||.40 S&W (Smith & Wesson)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||990|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||392|
|Cost Per Round||32.6¢ to 33.2¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- this stuff is great! Review by matt
- good ammo Review by robert L
- Great ammo Review by Kdust
- How can you go wrong with Remington? Review by Quazmodo
- cycles nice and with good groupings. Review by jbaum
- Quality Ammunition Review by KevinH
- XD40 Review by Dan