PMC ammunition is made in South Korea (a key U.S. ally against North Korea) and much of the ammunition is made for defense against its Northern neighbor. One reason that PMC's quality is so good is that they must remain constantly vigilant against North Korea so they cannot afford to take a lackadaisical approach.
This ammo is new production, boxer-primed, brass-cased, non-corrosive, and reloadable.
|Bullet Weight||180 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Jacketed Hollow-Point (JHP)|
|Ammo Caliber||.44 Special|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||980|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||383|
|Cost Per Round||60.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Not for all Fire Arms Review by Hack
- VERY PLEASED WITH AMMO,AND PRICE Review by MR G
- I did feel lucky! Review by spitball
- Great price for good quality ammo. Review by KB
- great value Review by michigansf
- Great product, great value. Review by Jimbo
- This ammo at this price is amazing! Review by Clint
- pretty good stuff Review by 44mag