This ammunition features an M193, 55 gr, copper jacketed lead core projectile. This ammo is brass-cased, Boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and loaded in reloadable casings.
|Bullet Weight||55 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail (FMJ-BT)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||47.5¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- good stuff Review by pokkeyman
- So far, So good!!! Review by Chaz F
- Great stuff! Review by gsahsa
Note - one range near me will not allow you to shoot this particular
ammo. ( Perhaps a buy American thing - I get it.)
Another range a few miles away - sells this ammo.
But Lucky Gunner has the best price!! (Posted on 9/28/12)
- Good stuff! Review by demayd
- It's all good Review by NewGuy
- great quality and price Review by grey ghost
- My first experience with PPU ammunition if very favorable Review by JP
- Excellent ammo Review by CA shooter
- better yet Review by Apache Gunsmithing
- Serbs know their ammo Review by Abi
- bought for stockpile Review by bo
- Great quality ammo Review by altec.gs
Very accurate, no misfires!
Warm recommendation! (Posted on 12/24/11)