This ammunition is accurate and reliable and manufactured by one of the World's pre-eminent ammunition manufacturers.
Each round is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. It is both economical and precision manufactured in the United States by an established U.S. cartridge producer. These cartridges are extremely reliable and are tested to work properly between -40 to +125 degrees Fahrenheit.
The XM193 bullets sport a boat-tailed design for improved long-range accuracy and ballistics performance. This projectile has a lead core, copper jacket, and is non-magnetic. These rounds feature a water resistant lacquer applied to seal the primer and case mouth.
|Bullet Weight||55 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail (FMJ-BT)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||77.8¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Fast Shipping, Good Product Review by ECigs Cocktail Nerd
- Good product, good service. Review by JD
- Good product Review by Roman
- Excellent Review by jae
- Great value, great service, great product. Review by hgb
- Great value, product & service Review by Buckeye
- Very pleased that I found LuckyGunner Review by Charlie
In fact, I was so pleased that added a link for this site onto my Facebook page. (Posted on 1/16/12)
- lBest Service I've ever found Review by tdix
- good value Review by jackgood value
- Great product and great shipper Review by Rich