Look no further than Federal's XM193 ammo for the quality that you have come to expect from Federal at a very competitive price. Newly manufactured by Federal at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP), this product is excellent for target practice and tactical exercises.
Each round is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. It is both economical and precision manufactured in the United States by an established U.S. cartridge producer. These cartridges are extremely reliable and are tested to work properly between -40 to +125 degrees Fahrenheit.
The XM193 bullets sport a boat-tailed design for improved long-range accuracy and ballistics performance. This projectile has a lead core, copper jacket, and is non-magnetic. These rounds feature a water resistant lacquer applied to seal the primer and case mouth.
|Bullet Weight||55 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail (FMJ-BT)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||3165|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||50.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Good Stuff Review by BB
(Posted on 6/13/13)
- Good ammo Review by Deadeye
- AMMO Review by Joaquin
I would rank # 1 in on line purchasing !!!!! Up to now no disappointments !!!!!!!! Customer for life !!!!!! (Posted on 6/8/13)
- what they said is what they did Review by forfun
- great quality ammo Review by ghostkernel
- Good Shootin Ammo Review by Gunrunner
- Solid Rounds Review by J.J.
- Good stuff Review by Tim
- Good Stuff Review by Richard
- Flawless!!! Review by Chaz714
- Excellent Review by Charles
- price Review by don brzezinski
- very good round Review by danny boy
- get it while you can Review by De Vinci