Look no further than Federal's XM193 ammo for the quality that you have come to expect from Federal at a very competitive price. Newly manufactured by Federal at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP), this product is excellent for target practice and tactical exercises.
Each round is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. It is both economical and precision manufactured in the United States by an established U.S. cartridge producer. These cartridges are extremely reliable and are tested to work properly between -40 to +125 degrees Fahrenheit.
The XM193 bullets sport a boat-tailed design for improved long-range accuracy and ballistics performance. This projectile has a lead core, copper jacket, and is non-magnetic. These rounds feature a water resistant lacquer applied to seal the primer and case mouth.
|Bullet Weight||55 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail (FMJ-BT)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||3165|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||59.8¢ to 65.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Wow fast shipping Review by Trey D
- Great Ammo Review by Maddog
- xm 193 Review by Bigdog
- Solid round. Good value Review by Fatguido
- Excellent ammo Review by John
- Great ammo Review by Stephen
- Great Ammo Review by FATTY
- 5.56x45 - 55 gr FMJBT XM193 - Federal Review by happy gunner
- This ammo works great in my Rock River Coyote Review by BobsOpinion