Look no further than Federal's XM193 ammo for the quality that you have come to expect from Federal at a very competitive price. Newly manufactured by Federal at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP), this product is excellent for target practice and tactical exercises.
Each round is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. It is both economical and precision manufactured in the United States by an established U.S. cartridge producer. These cartridges are extremely reliable and are tested to work properly between -40 to +125 degrees Fahrenheit.
The XM193 bullets sport a boat-tailed design for improved long-range accuracy and ballistics performance. This projectile has a lead core, copper jacket, and is non-magnetic. These rounds feature a water resistant lacquer applied to seal the primer and case mouth.
|Bullet Weight||55 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail (FMJ-BT)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||3165|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||79.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
Posted On: 6/24/12 By: Matt
- XM193F quality cheap ammo Review by tnazt33
- Super fast delivery of a great product Review by Bill
- Great product Review by Mac
- Great price, fast delivery, quality ammo Review by Bigred66
- Good Review by jpainterman
- Great Ammo, great price Review by Dennis K
- Great ammo hope the price stays low Review by Pete
- very well pleased with the entire transaction Review by jbc.collins
- Great ammo for 5.56! Review by Lexustech48
I purchased some loose pack XM855 rounds when I first bought my rifle with the intent of shooting half getting to know my rifle and saving the other half for defense. Being loose pack, I knew enough to sort through them and check. most were ok, some minor denting of the cases and a few had wobbly looking bullets. Unfortunately all the ranges I have access to currently dont allow XM855 due to them being steel tipped ammo.
This XM193 is as advertised and awesome! 25 boxes of 20 rounds each. Every cartridge is in great shape, no dents, no wobbly bullets. DOES NOT attract a magnet so unless you have a caliber restriction this ammo is good to go at most ranges.
Case I got had ALL headstamps from Lake City indicating 2012 production. Great price, great performance. incredible value for the money!
Luckygunner, congrats you will be getting all of my bulk ammunition purchases! Got quick, easy, and painless service, fast shipping (ground service for ammunition) and your live inventory sure makes browsing what you have instock a breeze.
5 stars for the ammo, and 5 stars for luckygunner.com Highly recommend!!!!!! (Posted on 7/16/12)
- will buy more Review by sauer puss
- great ammo for the price Review by erg
- Best buy Review by SAWGNR
- Good cheap fun Review by chainhoist
- Good Ammo Review by SeanSulli