This line of Fiocchi ammunition utilizes a bullet with an enclosed base to minimize a shooter's exposure to lead in an enclosed environment. Additionally, it utilizes leadless primers to reduce danger of inhalation poisoning in poorly ventilated areas.
Newly manufactured by Fiocchi, this cartridge is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. It is both economical and precision manufactured by an established cartridge producer.
|Bullet Weight||123 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket Truncated Cone Enclosed Base (FMJTCEB)|
|Ammo Caliber||9mm Luger (9x19)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||1180|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||383|
|Cost Per Round||26.0¢ to 28.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- The Way To Go--- Review by Ryder
- good, better, best? Review by Roger
- Make Them Stand Down Review by Handle It
- Ammunition Review by 2WLTERR
- Fires clean Review by 6 Shooter
- Clean!! Review by VeritasAequitas
- Great Ammo Review by jeremyJ