The Blazer Brass line of product is manufactured by CCI, an established American manufacturer owned by ATK.
|Bullet Weight||180 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.40 S&W (Smith & Wesson)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||985|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||388|
|Cost Per Round||48.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Awesome ammo Review by bad000chevy
- lg is the best Review by Tyler
- Great Price and quality Review by Kerry
- Great target round Review by SD Gunner
- Nice price / Good performance Review by Adam
- Flawless Review by John
This and PMC Bronze 165 grain are both great range ammo. LuckyGunner has great products and great service! (Posted on 7/5/12)
- great firing ammo, we shot it through our Glock and S&W whithout any problem would definitly purchase again Review by Freddy
- Perfect for range training! Review by Bulls-i
If this ammo jams in your gun - buy a new gun!
The same applies for Federal American Eagle & Speer Lawman though - both are top notch (and I think made by the same parent company?) (Posted on 11/15/09)