This ammunition is both economical and reliable and is backed by the reputation of a well-established brand. It is manufactured in the United States by CCI, a subsidiary of ATK, the largest ammunition manufacturer in the United States.
While aluminum casings are not recommended for reloading, the ammunition provides great value in that it performs comparably to brass-cased ammunition but at a lesser cost.
|Bullet Weight||240 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Jacketed Hollow-Point (JHP)|
|Ammo Caliber||.44 Magnum|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||77.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Decent cartridges over all Review by JohnT
And as usual LG customer service is second to none. (Posted on 8/8/13)
- 44 mag. pmc ammo Review by the man
- Great Value! Review by bucssmith
- Good Review by Chuckie
- Great Product Review by Broke Shooter
- great ammo Review by MikeV
- good product,great delivery time,great price! Review by joe b
joe b (Posted on 11/19/11)
- Great Ammo NO miss-fires Review by Bosco
- Great Value For The Price Review by email@example.com
- Great ammo !! Review by Doc Castro
- satisfied customer Review by firstname.lastname@example.org
W.GLENN SOMERS (Posted on 8/23/10)