Each lead hollow-point bullet is gilded (coated) with a thin copper plating to reduce muzzle build-up and to help the bullet retain its shape during feeding (into the chamber), flight, and to some degree, impact.
Muzzle Velocity: 1875 fps
Muzzle Energy: 312 ft. lbs.
|Bullet Weight||40 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Copper-Plated Hollow-Point (CPHP)|
|Ammo Caliber||.22 Magnum (WMR)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||39.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- GOOD STUFF Review by SWAMP FOX
- Great product at a great price. Review by Canpopper
- nice and clean Review by Gerald
- Never Disappointed Review by juslookn
- Good product; maybe a little overpriced. Review by John in Colorado
- great ammo Review by camptownjoe
- Great Performance + Great Price Review by UT
- Good but found some bad ammo Review by Me
- Quality carry ammo for my .22 mag! Review by onafile