This conversion kit will pay for itself after firing approximately 750 rounds of .22LR in place of your normal 223 rounds. This will enhance your shooting skill with cheaper practice saving close to $.25/round fired!
Simply remove your bolt carrier group and insert the conversion bolt and feed the .22 LR rounds with the included CMMG .22 LR Magazine. This conversion takes less than a minute with no permanent alterations to your firearm. It can quickly and easily be returned to its original caliber.
Note: This kit is designed for Right-Handed AR-15's only.
This kit comes with one 25 round magazine included.
|Cost Per Round||No|
Product Question and Answer
Posted On: 4/23/12 By: Steve
- Works as advertised Review by Heater
- Used it and its ok. Review by KevinO
- A waste of time & possibly dangerous Review by Careful_shooter
Used this item in a Stag 15 & SigM400, all with high velocity ammo. The number of failures to eject and jams where I had to take the rifle apart, was infuriating.
To eliminate this problem, I bought CMMG's Anti-Jam Charging handle - the jamming problem was never eliminated, just reduced.
My solution was to buy a DPMS 22 Upper assembly - since then accuracy increased, and no more FTF or FTE (Posted on 8/1/13)
- Great Review by blueleader
- cool, but not the answer Review by sethnelson1
- Great product Review by brad
- Good deal, but not real accurate. Review by Bob
- .22lr conversion....What a blast. Review by Norm A
- Great product Review by Bill
- Great product Review by Thakrippla
- Great for a range that wont let you shoot rifle rounds! Review by Chris D.
- I must have a lemon Review by Gator
- Start saving big $$$ Review by Jerry :)
- Great Product! Review by Kevin
- CMMG 22LR Conversion kit Review by Greg A
Colt Target Match 1:7" and a DPMS Carbine 1:9" Twist. This has worked very well in both AR with the slight Mod required for the mag to lock. Very good product - have about 200 rounds through so far! (Posted on 4/4/11)