See More Information
Blackhawk's Fury Commando with KEVLAR® gloves are designed for users who demand high quality tactical gloves. The gloves are built with treated goatskin leather and utilize DuPont KEVLAR® for flash and flame protection plus increased long-term color retention. The gloves are pre-curved to mimic the hand's natural relaxed position. This design allows for even blood flow through the hands and fingers, so you experience less numbness and discomfort during extended use. The smooth contours, double-layered textured palm and reinforced fingertips provide improved dexterity, grip and durability over standard gloves.
The Blackhawk Fury Commando with KEVLAR® is different from the NOMEX® gloves in that the KEVLAR® fiber is five times stronger. While NOMEX® is slightly more heat resistant, you will still have much better flash & flame protection over almost any other synthetic or organic fabric on the market.
- Short cuff elastic design for quick and silent on and off.
- KEVLAR® flame and flash protection
- Dual-layer palm with Exol ® treated premium goatskin leather for water repellency and abrasion resistance
- Leather reinforced fingertip for increased durability
- Hard finger and knuckle protection on back of hand
- Nylon loop on wrist allows easy donning and attachment to carabiners
Note: Please refer to the attached sizing chart image to ensure that you find the right fit for your hand size. As a note, the sizing chart runs a bit small so if you are in between sizes, we recommend that you round up to the next size up.
- Small = 7" (20.5cm)
- Medium = 8" (23 cm)
- Large = 9" (25.5 cm)
- X-Large = 10" (28 cm)
- XX-Large = 11" (30.5 cm)
© 2009-2016 LuckyGunner, LLC.
All Rights Reserved. | Site Map