Gloves - Blackhawk - Fury - Nomex - Tactical - Coyote Tan
Glove Model - Fury w/NOMEX
Manufacturer - Blackhawk
Color - Coyote Tan
See More Information
Blackhawk's Fury gloves are purpose built tactical gloves for anyone looking for the highest quality tactical gloves. The gloves are constructed from treated goatskin leather and utilizes DuPont NOMEX & KEVLAR for melt, fire and drip protection. The gloves are pre-curved to the natural relaxed hand position. The ergonomic design allows for natural blood flow through the hands and fingers, reducing fatigue during extended use. The lean contours, double-layered palm and reinforced fingertips allows for an increased dexterity, grip and durability over standard gloves.
The Blackhawk Fury gloves also feature padded protection over the back of the hand that is wear resistant and offers protection during dynamic training or operations. The finger tips of the gloves have no exposed threads and the over-wrap fingertip offers increased durability and a more natural surface for increased precision.
- Gauntlet style to protect your upper forearm and not just your hands
- Nomex® flame and flash protection
- Dual-layer palm with Exol ® treated premium goatskin leather for water repellency and abrasion resistance
- Over-wrap fingertip design ensures maximum tactility and durability
- Padded protection on back of knuckles and fingers
- Leather cradle reinforcement
- Nylon loop allows easy donning and attachment to caribiners
Note: Please refer to the attached sizing chart image to ensure that you find the right fit for your hand size. As a note, the sizing chart runs a bit small so if you are in between sizes, we recommend that you round up to the next size up.
- Small = 7" (20.5cm)
- Medium = 8" (23 cm)
- Large = 9" (25.5 cm)
- X-Large = 10" (28 cm)
- XX-Large = 11" (30.5 cm)
© 2009-2017 LuckyGunner, LLC.
All Rights Reserved. | Site Map