Hornady Critical Defense ammunition is loaded with Hornady's patented Flex Tip bullet. Unlike most hollow point bullets, the Flex Tip bullet features a soft polymer insert that allows for consistent and reliable expansion. Each bullet is custom designed for individual loads and loaded in nickel plated cases to help prevent corrosion.
This ammunition is designed by Hornady to expand every single time. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel-plated brass cases.
|Bullet Weight||110 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Jacketed Hollow-Point (JHP)|
|Ammo Casing||Nickel-Plated Brass|
|Ammo Caliber||.38 Special|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||1010|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||249|
|Cost Per Round||$1.14 per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- want best cartridges with highest chance of stop and takedown Review by w
- excellent round Review by whyit e
- Pricey. Review by Moby
I've not shot anyone so how do I know the real quality. I love all these reviews that say the round is awesome. Did all these guys shot someone? LOLOLOLOL (Posted on 8/20/12)
- Stop Whining! Review by JonJon
- I like these Review by imaluckygirl
- excellent cartridges Review by dortch2us
then why a 3 value?
i can Not afford to Practice w/them.
No practice? then not much Value.
we beat rejected the online ban. (Posted on 1/25/11)
- Great bullet but I have some issues with cost Review by Have cheap ammo will shoot
But bottom line the product went bang and Luckygunner.com was terrific as usual.
I live in CA so thanks for all great service. Some day we will get this thing new law overturned. Just consider CA a warning to all other states, don't give a inch of your rights away or they will take a mile. (Posted on 1/13/11)
- Excellent value to quality ratio. Review by Kage
- High quality defense ammunition Review by Kage