Hornady Critical Defense ammunition is loaded with Hornady's patented Flex Tip bullet. Unlike most hollow point bullets, the Flex Tip bullet features a soft polymer insert that allows for consistent and reliable expansion. Each bullet is custom designed for individual loads and loaded in nickel plated cases to help prevent corrosion.
This ammunition is designed by Hornady to expand every single time. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel-plated brass cases.
|Bullet Weight||185 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Jacketed Hollow-Point (JHP)|
|Ammo Casing||Nickel-Plated Brass|
|Ammo Caliber||.45 ACP (Auto)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||900|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||333|
|Cost Per Round||$1.50 per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Great Defense round Review by Joey
- Great ammo, too pricey for target practice Review by Kris
- Ballistic Gel Massacre Review by 45ACP4Me
- Better Review by SirStephen
- I will bet my life on them. Review by stoney
- BEST EVER Review by SHAGGER
- Critical Defense Ammo Review by Doc
- This is one bad looking bullet that does a lot of damage to what ever it hits! Review by Skypony
- Great ammo Review by 7-Points
- Excellent Review by Ghostwolf2003