Military Ballistics Industries (MBI) specializes in custom ammunition and ordinance products for use by the military, law enforcement agencies, and training facilities in the United States.
This product is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, reloadable, and packaged in 100 round, sealed plasti-packs. It is both economical and precision manufactured by an established American cartridge producer.
This MBI product is manufactured using only the highest quality products available to ensure consistent ballistics and firing performance. The propellant is manufactured by Hodgdon, the bullets are manufactured at either the Lake City military manufacturing facilities or by Hornady, and the primers are manufactured by either CCI or Winchester. In addition to using only the best available components, MBI ammunition is assembled using some of the most modern electronic press equipment available. Because exceptional consistency is a major factor in creating accurate ammunition, a production facility that uses finely calibrated electronic press technology is key to ensuring that each shooter is well-pleased with the performance of their ammunition.
|Manufacturer||Military Ballistics Industries|
|Bullet Weight||95 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.380 Auto (ACP)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||28.0¢ to 28.5¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Great ammo Review by Jumpmasterflash
- Works Great! Review by DaveEagle
- Great Review by bill
- Outstanding Review by Conan
- Purchase of 380ammo Review by Flyboy
- Bought for Walther Pk 380 and it worked well. Will buy again in the near future. Review by Dale
- MBI 380 ammo Review by Big Al
- Very pleased with my purchase. Review by Bob
- Very Nice! Review by Penn
- Fantastic Review by Scooter
- excellent ammo Review by Jim
- Good Ammo Review by Jason
- Terrific Buy Review by George
- Excellent buy Review by Doc