Each reloadable round boasts a brass casing, a boxer primer, and non-corrosive propellant.
Since 1926, Magtech has manufactured its own components, bringing their customers full quality control over every stage of the manufacturing process as well as the final product. Their goal is to market the best ammunition in the industry. Each cartridge is assembled using the highest quality components for absolute reliability. Ideally suited for recreational target shooting.
Sport ammunition was designed for shooters looking for accuracy, reliability and exceptional performance, round after round.
Muzzle Velocity:1215 fps
Muzzle Energy: 426 ft. lbs.
|Bullet Weight||130 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.38 Super|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||1215|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||426|
|Cost Per Round||52.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Magtech and 1911s good mix Review by gatorbait51
- Outstanding ammo and outstanding value Review by ReconSpider
- excellent product Review by luis
- Very good ammo Review by BorderBrother
- Quality Product - Fires Reliably - Two Rounds Failed to Eject in Colt 1911 Review by Steve H
- Satisfied Customer Review by Texgun
- best buy Review by gunnypa
(Posted on 5/15/11)