Magpul - STR Carbine Stock
Manufacturer - Magpul
Manufacturer's SKU - MAG470 & MAG471
Compatibility - M4 & AR Rifles
Construction - Lightweight Reinforced Polymer
Storage - Two Battery Storage Tubes, Holding Two AA or CR123A Batteries Each
Magpul - Unfair Advantage
Magpul was founded in 1999 with the intent of developing a simple device to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress. The company’s name comes from this original product called the Magpul®. In the years since, Magpul has continued to grow and develop using much the same mission and process with a focus on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. In this way, Magpul has continued to produce high quality, easy to use products that provide a real tactical advantage to the shooter.
Today, Magpul products can be found on the firearms of everyone from hobbyists and target shooters to the most specialized and highly trained military units in the world!
The STR Adds Two Water-Resistant Battery Storage Tubes To The Extremely Popular Magpul CTR - Carbine Stock.
- Fully-Featured Drop-In Replacement For The Standard M4 Stock Body
- Provides Enhanced Strength, Stability, And Ergonomics
- Battery Storage Tubes, Located On The Sides of the Stock Allow Quick Access To A Total of Four AA or CR123A Batteries
- Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Shielded Operation Lever
- Friction Locking System Mitigates Excessive Stock Movement
- Dual-Side QD Sling Mount
- Rubber Butt Pad
© 2009-2017 LuckyGunner, LLC.
All Rights Reserved. | Site Map