Tula ammunition derives its name from its birthplace, the Tula Cartridge Works in Tula, Russia.
The Tula Cartridge Works plant was founded in 1880 and is currently one of the largest ammunition manufacturing plants in the world. The Tula name has gained a following worldwide for its rugged, reliable, and economical product. This cartridge complies with CIP requirements and the casing features a polymer-coated steel casing with a non-corrosive Berdan Primer. The projectile features a bimetal jacket (contains steel and copper) and a lead core resulting in excellent ballistics characteristics.
This ammunition is rugged like the country where it was manufactured and keeps its qualities under temperatures ranging from -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 122 degrees Fahrenheit ensuring that it will perform when needed most.
Muzzle Velocity: 1990 fps
Max Pressure: 38,400 psi
|Manufacturer||Tula Cartridge Works|
|Bullet Weight||110 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||30 Carbine|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||60.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- First time buyer....no probelms with the ammo and delivery and customer service excellent! Review by kr
kr (Posted on 3/29/12)
- great product Review by RONIN1
- Great Review by Painttech4
- cycled just fine bump firing m1 carbine, 1 casing stuck in chamber, had to ramrod out. aside from that, very good value if you like to burn ammo. Review by one eyed louie
- great value and qulity Review by AFSOC Gunner
- Good ammo at a great price Review by Dinoboy
- Happy with this ammo Review by ED
- GREAT BUY Review by dcbarnes