Tula ammunition derives its name from its birthplace, the Tula Cartridge Works in Tula, Russia.
The Tula Cartridge Works plant was founded in 1880 and is currently one of the largest ammunition manufacturing plants in the world. The Tula name has gained a following worldwide for its rugged, reliable, and economical product. This cartridge complies with CIP requirements and the casing features a polymer-coated steel casing with a non-corrosive Berdan Primer. The projectile features a bimetal jacket (contains steel and copper) and a lead core resulting in excellent ballistics characteristics.
This ammunition is rugged like the country where it was manufactured and keeps its qualities under temperatures ranging from -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 122 degrees Fahrenheit ensuring that it will perform when needed most.
Muzzle Velocity: 1990 fps
Max Pressure: 38,400 psi
|Manufacturer||Tula Cartridge Works|
|Bullet Weight||110 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||30 Carbine|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||62.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Great Price and Quality! Review by Blake
- Great Plinking Ammo! Review by Karl in Miami
- MVP in my book! Review by KR
- Casings Expand Review by dc
- Not bad Review by Jmac
- good product for the price Review by Buster
- Happy with service Review by Todd Ko
- good prices Review by david
- best price available! Review by wac