Tula ammunition derives its name from its birthplace, the Tula Cartridge Works in Tula, Russia.
The Tula Cartridge Works was founded in 1880 and is currently one of the largest ammunition manufacturing plants in the world. The Tula name has gained a following worldwide for its rugged, reliable, and economical product.
|Manufacturer||Tula Cartridge Works|
|Bullet Weight||230 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.45 ACP (Auto)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||40.0¢ to 42.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Great for target or plinking, worked fine in my 1911. Review by no1cr500racer
- Great Price/Product Review by Jeff Y
- Not bad for low cost varmint killing Review by Larry
- Good practice ammo with decent accuracy. Review by Frostman
- Good Stuff Review by northo
- OK for the range, but use brass when it counts Review by wicked6
- You get what you pay for Review by GTJon
- Zero Misfires Review by Eric
- Decent stuff Review by Pete USMC
- Awesome Review by Raycutro
What a value. (Posted on 1/10/10)
- Not bad stuff Review by Bill