This line of Winchester ammunition is one of the most common in use today, prized for its affordability, performance, and history in the hands of the American sports-shooting enthusiast.
Winchester began offering its quality product in 1873 and has been providing the citizens and military of the United States with the same standard of quality ever since.
|Bullet Weight||165 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.40 S&W (Smith & Wesson)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||1060|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||412|
|Cost Per Round||46.0¢ to 47.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Great ammo. Shot 20 rounds in short period. No misfires. Did great Review by Jelainelambert
(Posted on 11/24/13)
- 1 misfire Review by Chris D
- Excellent ammo for Berretta px4 subcompact Review by Snake
- Perfect Plinkers Review by HybridFlyer
- better groups than 180Gr Review by Sig Pro 2022
- Very good product Review by Jimbo
- Good Ammo Review by Austin
- exc ellent for the range Review by Juett
- Nice Target Ammo Review by Joseph