Silver State Armory, an American company, is renowned for making high-end, reliable ammunition. Unique to Silver State is also the fact that they manufacture their own brass so that they can more effectively control the quality of each round they produce.
This ammo is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable.
|Manufacturer||Silver State Armory|
|Bullet Weight||147 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail (FMJ-BT)|
|Ammo Caliber||.308 (7.62X51)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||2840|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||2656|
|Cost Per Round||82.5¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- good ammo but a pain Review by good ammo
- Great Ammo Review by Aaron
- Completely satisfied Review by Igy
- outstanding service Review by Mike
Went without any problems.
Very satisfied, and intend to order again soon.
(Posted on 11/14/13)
- Have not fired any, Brass very good, ammo in good to better condition, little to no bimetallic corrosion. Review by GUS
- Watch out for tight fit in match barrels Review by bo rat