- Compatible with all weapons that accept standard STANAG 4179 compliant magazines
- Reliable functioning due to mechanical simplicity and high-quality non-binding coil springs—no lubricants required
- Long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance
- Easily seated in weapon with bolt forward
- May be kept fully loaded for extended periods without spring fatigue
- Only 1.66" thick, less than two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine is approximately same length as two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine fits in most dual-mag pouches
State Magazine Capacity Restrictions: Magazine not for sale to CA, CO, HI, IL, MD, MA, NJ, NY, OH, Wash DC
|Magazine Capacity||60 Rounds|
|Ammo Caliber||5.56 NATO/.223 Rem|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
We don't have any reviews yet for this product.
If you'd like to be the first to review this product, fill out the form below.