This ammo features once-fired brass, and brand new powder and primers. Re-manufactured ammo has been around for years and BVAC is one of the leaders in this niche.
BVAC (Bitterroot Valley Ammunition & Components) has earned a great reputation over the last few years as it has delivered quality offerings to the marketplace. This new ammunition is loaded in the rugged foothills of Montana and is brass-cased, reloadable, and boxer primed.
|Bullet Weight||115 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Copper-Plated Round Nose (CPRN)|
|Ammo Caliber||9mm Luger (9x19)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||35.5¢ to 41.5¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Shot only 100 rounds, but they worked flawlessly. Review by Sheep Dog
- Customer for life! Review by Dean
- Great for the price Review by Reuben
Thanks luckygunner (Posted on 9/24/13)
- Returning Customer Review by Mark
- Good Ammo. Review by Frank
- Excellent results Review by Dick Tennies
- Very good! Review by Gator
- Had doubts but very pleased Review by Miked852
(Posted on 8/13/13)
- Ammos were good. Review by teeko
- Great Review by Patty
- Good stuff Review by WW
WW (Posted on 6/24/13)