Manufactured in Russia, this product features nickel plated steel-cases and is berdan-primed, non-corrosive, and non-reloadable.
It is both economical and precision manufactured at the Barnaul Machine Plant. The company is currently one of the largest suppliers of cartridges in Russia. It also delivers cartridges regularly to America, Europe, and Asia.
|Bullet Weight||115 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Casing||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Ammo Caliber||9mm Luger (9x19)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||1180|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||61.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Best practice rounds for plinking with comrades! Review by Carlos
- Good practice ammo Review by Wissahickon Ron
- Positive Review by Andy
- Great target practice ammo Review by Capo1
- GREAT PRICE Review by OZZY
- Silver Bear Needs to be STOCKED Review by Green Mountain High
The P93 acted like they were hot loads. So I tried them in the SD9, and I think they are. All 150 shot were accurate, and consistent.
They have a nice pop, are very clean, with little residue. I don't understand why they are so cheap... (Posted on 10/7/12)