The pack is constructed from heavy-duty 1000 denier nylon and features durable silent YKK zippers on all compartments.
- Compatible with BLACKHAWK!® Hydration System
- Sleeping bag straps and padded shoulder straps with D-rings for equipment attachment
- Detachable, elasticized sternum strap with silent release buckle
- Ventilating back panel and silent zipper pulls
- Dual side-detachable, padded waist belt
- Reinforced drag/carry handle
Video Transcript:Worst case scenario. Disaster strikes. And you have to leave-- now. There's no time to pack. And there's no telling how long you'll be gone.
Your survival chances look a whole lot better if you've prepared a bug-out bag. That's 72 hours' worth of provisions and survival gear all in one backpack, like this one-- the Blackhawk Three-Day Assault Pack.
Made from heavy-duty nylon with durable zippers, it's equipped with sleeping bag straps. And it's compatible with the Blackhawk Hydration System.
The pockets are designed to make maximum use of the 37-liter capacity. So whether you have a modern conventional survival load, or you like to keep it old school, or you just like to be prepared for the absolute worst, the Blackhawk Three-Day Assault Pack has you covered.
|Cost Per Round||No|
Product Question and Answer
Posted On: 12/3/12 By: kevin
- Quality pack Review by Rckirse
- Excellant item Review by Joe