- Replaces and outperforms traditional gun oils, CLPs and dry lubes
- Combines high quality synthetic oils and LPX additives
- Unique technology is resistant to evaporation, separation and gumming
- Formulated from technology with the lowest known friction coefficient
- Cleans surface fouling without the use of solvents
- Temperature range (-85°F to 462°F)
M-Pro7 Gun Oil LPX contains a cleaning agent that repels dust/dirt and can be used as a “cleaner” to remove surface carbon in the field. M-Pro7 Gun Cleaner should be used for periodic deep cleaning and removal of embedded fouling (Garrison Level Cleaning).
|Cost Per Round||No|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
We don't have any reviews yet for this product.
If you'd like to be the first to review this product, fill out the form below.