- Replaces and outperforms traditional gun oils, CLPs and dry lubes
- Combines high quality synthetic oils and LPX additives
- Unique technology is resistant to evaporation, separation and gumming
- Formulated from technology with the lowest known friction coefficient
- Cleans surface fouling without the use of solvents
- Temperature range (-85°F to 462°F)
M-Pro7 Gun Oil LPX contains a cleaning agent that repels dust/dirt and can be used as a “cleaner” to remove surface carbon in the field. M-Pro7 Gun Cleaner should be used for periodic deep cleaning and removal of embedded fouling (Garrison Level Cleaning).