Blackhawk's SERPA Level 3 holsters are trusted by serious shooters as the most secure retention holster for duty. The SERPA level 3 holsters are designed to ensure that the weapon doesn't accidentally leave its holster. The SERPA Level 3 lock automatically engages the trigger guard upon holstering your pistol and will not let go until you release it. The release is made by using your normal fluid drawing motion, with the trigger finger beside the holster body.
Through their patented revolutionary technology, Blackhawk has removed the need for ineffective thumb breaks or awkward middle finger releases which slow down your draw.
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw and SERPA® Auto Lock™ release
- Thumb-activated Pivot Guard for additional security
- No thumb break or awkward middle finger release to slow down your draw
- Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
- Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for increased officer safety
- No snaps or hoods to accidentally open
- Full-length holster body protects rear sights
- Same drawing technique for undercover, tactical, and duty
- Includes angle-adjustable jacket-slot belt loop
|Type||Outside The Waistband|
|Firearm Compatability||Sig P220, Sig P226, Sig P228, Sig P229|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
We don't have any reviews yet for this product.
If you'd like to be the first to review this product, fill out the form below.