Each reloadable round boasts a brass casing, full metal jacket bullet, boxer primer, and non-corrosive propellant.
Since 1926 Magtech ammunition has been producing reliable cartridges for shooting enthusiasts worldwide. Magtech ammunition is manufactured using state-of-the-art equipment in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Their manufacturing plant is vertically integrated producing their own powder, primers, brass, and projectiles which allows for tight oversight of quality at every step of the process. Due to their reputation for quality, Magtech Ammunition is now being exported to 50 countries around the world.
|Bullet Weight||230 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Case|
|Ammo Caliber||.45 ACP (Auto)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||837|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||358|
|Cost Per Round||50.8¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- ok, several jams on ruger and taurus. casings a bit rough Review by shootingstars
- Excellent buy! A little dirty for my tastes. No FTFs or FTEs Review by pfcusmc1
- Great ammo! Good price. Review by CVRIV
- Pricey but good Review by ERS Sniper
- Outstanding Service Review by JD