Constructed using sturdy, double stitched 600 denier polyester and padded with dual density foam, Blackhawk's modular weapons case is capable of withstanding the harshest conditions while keeping your firearm and gear safe.
- Made of durable 600 denier polyester
- Heavy-duty tactical webbing used on shoulder straps and contact points
- Modular discreet case with removable, padded divider to separate two firearms or one firearm and a full set of pouches
- Full MOLLE or Speed Clip™-compatible webbing on both interior walls for maximum configuration of mag pouches and other accessories inside the case
- Wraparound tactical web handles provide superior weight support and durability
- Built from tight-weave, heavyweight 600 denier polyester with thick PVC laminate for added stability
- Interior of case features extra soft fabric to protect the finish of your firearm
- Dual-density foam design incorporates open-cell foam next to gun for protection and closed-cell foam on the outside to protect against impact
- Self-healing, heavy-duty, oversized coil zippers last longer
- Closure features dual zipper pulls for a lockable case
- Seams include heavy binding with two rows of locked stitching for durability
Pouches are not included. Case comes with a muzzle retainer 74MR00BK (#7) and a set of weapon retainers 74WR00BK (#5).
|Cost Per Round||No|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- NICE BAG- BUT DISAPPOINTING SEE BELOW Review by Jack R. Payne
Quality Performance Value