• In Stock

    LuckyGunner.com has a live inventory system that removes any out-of-stock items from our website the moment the last unit is ordered.
    If you see it, we have it in stock and ready to ship.

  • Fast Shipping
  • $100 Guarantee

    We guarantee the products shown on our site are in-stock. If we make a mistake and an item in your order is out of stock, we will give you a $100 store credit.

20 Gauge - 3" 1-1/2oz. #7 Shot - Remington Premier TSS - 5 Rounds


($9.8 per round)

69 In Stock


Quantity - 5 Rounds
Manufacturer - Remington
Load - 3” 1-1/2oz. #7 Shot
Manufacturer Remington
Condition New
Bullet Weight 1-1/2 oz
Bullet Type #7 Shot
Quantity 5
Ammo Caliber 20 Gauge
Manufacturer SKU TSS2037
Shot Material Tungsten
Shell Length 3"
Muzzle Velocity (fps) 1100
UPC Barcode 047700530703
Cost Per Round $9.8 per round
Use Type
Turkey Hunting
See More Information
Turkeys shake in their boots whenever the words “Remington Premier TSS” are spoken in their presence. That’s because this 20 Gauge shell’s high-tech shot outperforms lead in every conceivable way!

At 18 g/cc, Tungsten Super Shot is over 50% more dense than traditional lead shot. The 95% tungsten alloy (the other 5% being nickel and iron) is 22% denser than pure tungsten itself!

There’s a huge payoff when you’re firing such dense shot. Shot pellets which retain significantly more momentum can reliably kill a turkey over incredible distances – 75 yards, under optimal conditions and with the right choke tube. And because it is so heavy, a #7 TSS pellet offers analogous performance to a much larger #4 lead pellet. That’s the secret to how this shell fits so many more shot pellets, and its thicker, deadlier pattern speaks for itself.

To top it all off, this round’s TSS is totally nontoxic. You won’t get in trouble with it on protected lands, and you won’t spoil your quarry’s tasty meat with little bits of poisonous lead.
© 2009-2024 LuckyGunner, LLC.

All Rights Reserved. | Site Map