Magpul - MOE Hand Guards
Manufacturer - Magpul
Manufacturer's SKU - MAG440, MAG418 & MAG419
Compatibility - M16 & AR15 Rifles
Construction - Lightweight Reinforced Polymer
Magpul - Unfair Advantage
Magpul was founded in 1999 with the intent of developing a simple device to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress. The company’s name comes from this original product called the Magpul®. In the years since, Magpul has continued to grow and develop using much the same mission and process with a focus on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. In this way, Magpul has continued to produce high quality, easy to use products that provide a real tactical advantage to the shooter.
Today, Magpul products can be found on the firearms of everyone from hobbyists and target shooters to the most specialized and highly trained military units in the world!
MOE Hand Guards Are Drop-In Replacements For Standard Plastic AR15/M16 Hand Guards, With Accessory Slots At The 6, 10, and 2 O’Clock Positions
- Designed For Use With Piston And Direct Impingement Gas Systems
- Combine The Light Weight and Simplicity Of A Standard Hand Guard With Improved Modular Flexibility
- Available In Rifle-, Mid- & Carbine-Lengths (12", 9" & 6")
- Front Extension Provides Additional Grip Length And Shields The Operator From The Hot Front Sight Assembly
- Reinforced Polymer Construction
© 2009-2018 LuckyGunner, LLC.
All Rights Reserved. | Site Map