Tula ammunition derives its name from its birthplace, the Tula Cartridge Works in Tula, Russia.
This cartridge complies with CIP requirements and the casing features a polymer-coated steel casing with a non-corrosive Boxer Primer. The projectile features a bimetal jacket (contains steel and copper) and a lead core resulting in excellent ballistics characteristics.
This ammunition is rugged like the country where it was manufactured and keeps its qualities under temperatures ranging from -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 122 degrees Fahrenheit ensuring that it will perform when needed most.
|Manufacturer||Tula Cartridge Works|
|Bullet Weight||55 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.223 Remington|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||3241|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||35.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- bang every time Review by deskjocky
- Good price, good shooting. Review by horseshoe7
- Great ammo and service Review by gilbe1291
- Great Product Review by Spxdm
- Shoots great but can't have a fully load magazine Review by Go dawgs