In addition, for more than a century, Winchester has been the first to answer the call to arms by producing billions of rounds of small-caliber ammunition for the United States military and its allies. So, no matter what the sport, game or circumstances, you can always depend on every handgun cartridge in the Winchester Ammunition line to perform - as promised
Winchester RANGER is hard to find and features a jacketed hollow point bullet that expands on impact for maximum stopping power. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases. This ammunition is bonded which helps prevent core/jacket separation making this the round of choice when you face a potential deadly encounter.
This is top of the line, American-made defense ammo that is occasionally made available to the general public through police trade-ins - it doesn't get any better than this for personal protection.
|Bullet Weight||165 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Jacketed Hollow-Point (JHP)|
|Ammo Caliber||.40 S&W (Smith & Wesson)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||71.5¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Some of the best Review by Evan
- Best defense Ammo for best price Review by Marine072000
- Great Round Review by The Officer
- Fantastic Rounds Review by kimo68
- VERY Happy! Review by Gordon Leitch
- Not T-series, but still really good! Review by Raylan
- As expected for the $$ Review by Pedro McMillan
- Impressive Review by Drew the Infidel
- Bonded is The Only LEO left! Review by Double00
- "PERFECT" Review by lyndall