If casual practice is getting expensive, look to Blazer. Blazer uses aircraft-grade aluminum that’s heat-treated to make an economical cartridge case. As the case is the most expensive component of any cartridge, our aluminum case lets us give you a cartridge that has all the performance of brass-case ammo at a more attractive price.
We load Speer bullets and CCI primers, both with a long record of happy users. Blazer is a great option to reduce the cost of practice, letting you shoot more, and more often.
Video Transcript:Blazer Aluminum is CCI's low-cost ammo that's great for the range, especially if you don't reload. The case is actually aluminum instead of brass or steel. It's overall really lightweight, but otherwise functions just like any other ammo. Bullets are normal speer full metal jacket with CCI primers.
CCI has been making this ammo since 1980, and it remains popular with shooters today due to the combination of low-cost and good performance. We tested the 9mm, 124 grain version of this ammo. And just like the 115 grain we tested, this ammo ran great in all of our test guns. Accuracy was pretty good, too, as you can see from this 10 shot group at 15 yards.
If you don't reload, and you want a low-cost American-made training ammo, then Blazer Aluminum is worth a try.
|Bullet Weight||124 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||9mm Luger (9x19)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||33.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
Posted On: 4/25/12 By: Andy Linell
- Very good ammo and Service by Lucky Gunner. I will definitely buy again. Review by Jim M
- Second order: same outstanding results Review by Lenman
I enjoy shooting and want the best bang for my buck..... I've found my go to supplier... As that famous orator once said: I'll be baaack! (Posted on 9/24/12)
- All aroun great Review by Keitho
- Good turn around time, quality and price Review by zombiecat
- 9mm and .45ACP Review by Random Person 28
- Real good ammo Review by Skip
- Quality &great service Review by Whisker Biscuit
- Have used this ammo in 9mm, .40s&w and .45 ACP calibers with perfect performance. Review by JimiHemi