- Same capacity as a .50 cal ammo can
- Heavy-weight D-rings for convenient shoulder strap
- External pocket for storing magazines or other small items
- Easy access lid
- Wraparound carrying handle for easy transport
- Constructed from heavy duty 1000 denier nylon
|Cost Per Round||No|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- A great alternative to ammo cans Review by Duckman
- Does the job Review by Jason
They go for around the same price as ammo boxes, and they hold around the same quantity (50 cal). As a bag itself, it is very well constructed and very durable....more than capable of holding a large amount of anything. The multiple straps & handles make transportation very easy. I am somewhat apprehensive with keeping loose ammo in it, and I wouldn't trust it to be waterproof by any stretch (maybe 'resistant').
For now, I am using it solely for keeping boxes of shells. I find it a good way to segregate my other ammo. I will still prefer my Army surplus boxes to anything, but these bags are now my second favorite for alternate storage. (Posted on 3/25/13)