Manufactured in Russia, this product is great for target practice or range exercises. It is steel-cased, berdan-primed, non-corrosive, and non-reloadable. A great all around economical way to hone your shooting skills.
|Bullet Weight||55 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.223 Remington|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||41.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Great ammo if you know what you're doing Review by Dan
The piston system devoured it mercilessly and was indistinguishable from before to after.
The conventional gas system was almost as nice. Started to get sluggish around 800 rounds so I pulled the BCG and wiped the carrier off with a cloth (yay NiB!) and went right back to flawless.
It's dirtier than other .223, but no-where near as dirty as the best 5.56 I've ever seen. (if you don't know the difference, now would be a good time to go look it up).
If you know your weapon and have it tuned for .223 or even split for .223+5.56 this stuff is great. If you are tightly tuned for 5.56, no .223 will cycle it reliably and this is not a magical exception to that rule. (Posted on 6/14/12)
- Okay lacquer coating Review by 16vcabman
- Buy something else Review by C
- Good value Review by Sbcolt44
- Good Ammo, Good Price Review by Blake
- No better value Review by SurveillanceOp
- Good ammo for the price Review by mr_misfit
- Worth the money Review by Andy
- Every Round Miss Fired Review by Chris