This ammunition is manufactured in Minnesota by Federal and it is brass-cased, rimfire primed, non-corrosive, and non-reloadable.
|Bullet Weight||40 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Lead Round Nose (LRN)|
|Ammo Caliber||.22 Long Rifle (LR)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||1200|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||128|
|Cost Per Round||20.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
Posted On: 10/26/13 By: Bob
Posted On: 10/9/13 By: Scott Wallace
- good ammo Review by Larry
Browning Buck Mark, a little hotter than most rounds, and I like that, very accurate ,I will by this again when available (Posted on 12/3/13)
- Fast Service Review by Alan
- Great value, wish I could find cheaper shipping Review by Joe
- Delivery was prompt and quality was Great. Review by Ron D
- No chance to test the ammo at this time. Review by alligatorbait
- EVERY THING WAS GREAT Review by EWOLf
- Multiple misfires in semi auto Review by Frequent firerer
Will never use this brand again. Only CCI Minimag works every time.
Wasted my money. (Posted on 11/15/13)
- Would recommend to others and will purchase again. Review by Wolfey
- Perfect and no problems Review by John
- very happy with item. Review by Dennis M
- No issues yet Review by PB
- good buy! Review by emilysometimes
- Top quality for the price Review by squeaky
- Just recently purchased and ARX 160 22L fed through like butter. Review by JR
- Good ammo for practice and casual shooting but not a good value Review by Wayne B
- They work great in my Mossberg 715T Review by Glock23NRA
- Great Review by mace
- Pretty good Review by 10/22 sniper
- Don't be fooled by "match" on the label. Review by Tom
The group ok out of my 10/22 maybe 2 inches @ 50 yards from the bench. I shot some out of my sig 552 before I sold it and grouped about the same but cycled more reliably. I use Butler creek steel lip mags and I get a lot of Failure to eject with my 10-22 resulting in a brass over bolt type jam. I am going to try a different guide rod spring and clean clean clean my gun. But every 2-3rd round is not returning the bolt far enough to force ejection and then the spend round binds up against the new round as it chambers.
My 10/22 has a standard sporter contour barre and a standard weight bolt. trigger group has been reworked and the action and barrel are bedded. I also have the KID receiver kit installed as well.
CCI minimags cycle the gun flawlessly and group better for me than this ammo.
(Posted on 10/4/13)
- Great website Review by missedagain
The price is not bad considering the shortage. I easily go through 200 rounds a week during our league season and having availability of these bullets and others I like is worth it.
The web site is easy to navigate. The shipping was as promised.
I'll order again from this site. (Posted on 9/22/13)