This newly manufactured 223 Remington ammunition is PERFECT for target practice, range training, or plinking. It is both economical and reliable and is produced by one of the most established ammunition plants in the world.
Tula ammunition derives its name from its birthplace, the Tula Cartridge Works in Tula, Russia.
The Tula Cartridge Works plant was founded in 1880 and is currently one of the largest ammunition manufacturing plants in the world. The Tula name has gained a following worldwide for its rugged, reliable, and economical product. This cartridge complies with CIP requirements and the casing features a polymer-coated steel casing with a non-corrosive Boxer Primer. The projectile features a bimetal jacket (contains steel and copper) and a lead core resulting in excellent ballistics characteristics.
This ammunition is rugged like the country where it was manufactured and keeps its qualities under temperatures ranging from -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 122 degrees Fahrenheit ensuring that it will perform when needed most.
Muzzle Velocity: 3241 fps
Max Pressure: 49,700 psi
|Manufacturer||Tula Cartridge Works|
|Bullet Weight||55 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.223 Remington|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||54.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- The service could not get any better, its just the best Review by Capt Doc
- Tula ammo Review by Toucan Stubbs
- Great value and fast service Review by Old MP
- Very good for just plinking Review by 45longcolt
- Fantastic plinking ammo Review by Rabu
Oh, P.S. This stuff passed the 4 magazine bumpfire test :) (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Good price shoots good. Review by Greg
- Tula didn't auto load Review by Dave
Didn't seem to produce sufficient gas pressure
To effectively operate the bolt. Results, weapon
Couldn't auto load itself. I fault the ammo because
With no other changes, I loaded a clip with Hornady
Zombie rounds and the weapon functioned properly.
I probably will not purchase Tula anymore for auto loading rifles. (Posted on 7/26/12)
- A+ Review by patrick
- Not for me Review by JHart
- Awesome deal, excellent ammo Review by Doug
- Good Experience! Review by Rube
- long term storage Review by Benito A
- 223 Tula Review by bamajim