Manufactured by the legendary Remington Arms Company, this product is brand new, brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. It is a staple range and target practice ammunition used by many law enforcement agencies and avid shooters.
Note: Remington's bullet type designation "metal case" or "metallic cartridge" is essentially the equivalent of full metal jacket.
|Bullet Weight||55 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Metal Case (MC)|
|Ammo Caliber||.223 Remington|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||3240|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||1282|
|Cost Per Round||73.8¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- quality product and FAST SHIPPING. Review by steve
- Great bullets Review by Mark
- Great ammo Review by Larry
- New gun and this was my firsy ammo - good choice - good results. Review by Tomcat104
- test firings and timing. Review by Bill
- Remington 223 Review by Jim
(Posted on 3/24/12)
- Super as usual Review by MikeL