Each reloadable round boasts a brass casing, full metal jacket bullet, boxer primer, and non-corrosive propellant.
Since 1926 Magtech ammunition has been producing reliable cartridges for shooting enthusiasts worldwide. Magtech ammunition is manufactured using state-of-the-art equipment in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Their manufacturing plant is vertically integrated producing their own powder, primers, brass, and projectiles which allows for tight oversight of quality at every step of the process. Due to their reputation for quality, Magtech Ammunition is now being exported to 50 countries around the world.
Note: Magtech's 308A is considered non-magnetic and is a great product for ranges that have non-magnetic requirements.
|Bullet Weight||150 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail (FMJ-BT)|
|Ammo Caliber||.308 (7.62X51)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||2820|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||2649|
|Cost Per Round||90.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Fine Review by MrArff
- I like this round in an AR-15. Review by ljandy21
- I thought the ammo was a good buy for the money, the bullets performed well with no misfires or jams. Review by Andy
- Magtech .308 Review by Capt. Doop
- No Problems with my Savage Mod 11 Review by Al
- feeds well Review by TJ
- Great w/ Savage Review by JT
- did not like in Marlin XS7 Review by jayd4wg
- Great to shoot and reload Review by 64Kafer
- Didnt feed well in LAR 8 Review by Devin