This remanufactured (reloaded in a factory) product is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, reloadable, and packaged in 100 round, sealed plasti-packs. It is both economical and precision manufactured by an established American cartridge producer.
The brass for this ammunition will have various headstamps and may be brass or nickel-plated brass for no extra charge.
|Manufacturer||Military Ballistics Industries|
|Bullet Weight||124 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket Flat Nose (FMJFN)|
|Ammo Caliber||.357 Sig|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||1450|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||579|
|Cost Per Round||63.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
Posted On: 5/18/13 By: KEVIN
- Great deal, great ammo Review by T.J.
- Reliable ammo at a reasonable price Review by jdotson
- kick butt for less Review by jto
- Great quality clean ammo Review by SigArmored
- Good ammo at a good price. Review by AK74play
- Great !!!!!!! Review by Mountainman